BE TRUE TO YOURSELF, EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN!!!
Those who have been to hell and back are the most useful in helping others to escape from hell. Have you escaped? Are you free? Is peace, love and certainty in your awareness? We can use your help.
1. “Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it.” ~ Judy Blume
2. Plant the seeds of intentions, nourish them with tender loving care and they will soon manifest in abundance…
3. We Affirm: Today I am going with the flow of good. I relax into the Divine Presence where I receive Guidance and direction from an Infinitely Loving Source. I release all resistance and allow this day to unfold before me, knowing that the Universe is a friendly loving space of infinite potential for good. There is nothing to resist, nothing to make happen. I am cooperating with the Divine Will, which is that I become happier with each passing day. I pay attention to the beauty all around me and consider each a gift from Life to me. I am blessed. I am grateful. I am loved. ~ Jacob Glass
4. We’ve all experienced trauma because we exaggerated a problem rather than calmly let our inner wisdom guide us. We’re only an impulsive thought away from a flurry of problems. Likewise, we’re only an instant away from peace and enlightenment. The quiet mind will be ever present if that’s our wish.
5. The mind sees only the past when choosing to define each situation by what it thinks to know. Fresh vision arises only from an unlimited awareness. Thanks Pamela
“But this other mother – consciousness, if you know that she is your original mother – she will take care of you and give you peace and happiness and deathlessness also. This mother we do not recognize, and we get into trouble.”
“When you love, you love all being. When you eat, everybody is eating off your plate, even the beings who have died and the ones who are yet to be. When you see, all the eyes collected together are seeing thru this retina.” Poonja
4. To Forgive is to Undo: To forgive is not to do, but to undo. To undo a judgment, say to yourself:
“The judgment I made is untrue. It was made in ignorance. It says more about me than it does about you. But it is not even true about me.
This judgment is a reflection of my fear. I would rather face my fear directly than to judge you or myself.” ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini