1. The mind usually says, “I know, I know, I know.” But the “don’t-know mind” is where wisdom lives. ~ Byron Katie
2. “Life will bring us everything we need, to show us what we haven’t undone yet.” ~ Byron Katie
3. Seeing the Lamp or the Lampshade? Truth is not exclusive. It belongs to all of us equally.
Exclusive concepts of Truth are delusional, no matter what tradition they come from. We are beacons of Light hiding under lampshades of different colors and size. We either choose to see the Light in one another or we become preoccupied with the lampshade. Love see the Light within and does not focus on the shadows we cast.
4. An Alchemist is one who transforms everything with Love.
5. “A flower blossoms for its own joy.” ~ Oscar Wilde