The Plan for Your Awakening: Everything that happens to you is part of the plan for your awakening, including those challenging events that force you to shift out of your inertia and self-limiting behavior patterns. From the depth of your soul, you call out for growth. You pray to be released from your burdens and to discover and express your gifts. From deep within your pain you call for peace. From deep within your co-dependency, you call for the courage and the freedom to be yourself. ~ Paul Ferrini
Thought for Today 11.12.14 November 12, 2014
Each moment, every meeting today brings with it the potential to remember who I am/ we are in Love, in God.
Every sigh of relief sounded today by anyone in the undoing of guilt or fear , releases me along with them.
Every gentle glance of kindness reminds me of the perfect love that made all that is or could ever be.
Passage for Today 10.28.14 Day 28 of our 30 Day Commitment to PEACE October 28, 2014
Thought for Today 10.22.14 Day 22 of Our 30 Day Commitment to Peace October 22, 2014
You ask, ‘What breaks this spell of delusion? Is it determination?’ No. The Self does not need determination. You don’t need some extra strength, courage or blessing. You don’t need anything, for you are perfect and beyond need. You are Truth itself, but presently you cannot step out of what you always thought of as your self, your constructed self-image or self-portrait. Your mind is not accepting that it is already done. It is not even done. It is neither finished nor unfinished. It just Is. ~ Mooji
Thought for Today 7.26.14 July 26, 2014
“Placing the blame or judgment on someone else leaves you powerless to change your experience. Taking responsibility for your beliefs and judgments gives you the power to change them.” – Byron Katie Use your words to bless your future.
Comtemplation for Today April 4, 2014
Affirm, Believe, Relax, Receive… Let Go… Release all outcomes…
1. The world that we see is meaningless and can only lead to feelings of despair. There is another world that is stretched out before us though we do not see it, and if we could, the sight of it would fill us with immeasurable limitless JOY. We cannot see both worlds. We will see the one that we want to see, and in so doing deny the other. Why would we/I choose a meaningless world? Because it is the only world in which We/I can be separate or special.
2. The middle way is pretty much like being in the world but not of it. I come to know who I am, and I am no longer deceived by appearances. I no longer feel threatened or fearful. I may appear to participate but I am not concerned about results. I smile a lot more as my light blesses the world. And absolutely nothing disturbs my peace.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.4.13 December 5, 2013
1. Trust does not micro-manage each incident, weighing and pondering what to accept or not. Trust knows the Big Picture, fully acknowledging the Mind from which its Self arises with a Heart felt in gratitude. Thanks Pamela
2. If we do not find love within ourselves, we will imagine it to be out there somewhere in the world or in relationships. All along, we are the Love that we seek, that everyone seeks, that everyone IS… Trusting that and being open to that will allow the Love to bubble up and flow and flowwwww and flowwwww….
3. I have searched the world over for the love of my life. I thought I had found it in her/him – and then in her/him – and then in her/him, only to have my heart broken again and again. Finally, after having given up the search, I found that she/he was with me all along. The Love of my Life was and is Love and Life itself – the miraculous, wonderful ever giving gifts of God/Source/Creator.
4. . Giving up our life for the sake of Divine Love does not mean that we make death welcome. It means that we give up our plan. We turn our will and life over to the Universal Power. Releasing our special relationship does not mean that we no longer Love and be with one another. It means that we turn our relationship over to Source and trust. We give up the idea of getting anything we thought we needed or wanted out of the relationship. This world is blessed by relationships that are used by the Divine Love for it’s purpose. Thanks Benny for 2-4
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 7.11.13 July 11, 2013
1.“In today’s rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
2. “If I want to be loved as I am, I have to be willing to love others as they are.” ~ Louise Hay
3. “Find ecstasy within yourself. It is not out there. It is your innermost flowering. The one you are looking for is you.” ~ Osho
4. Everyday is a blessing, and in each moment there are many things that we can be grateful for. The world opens up to us when we live in a space of gratitude. In essence, gratitude has a snowball effect. When we are appreciative and express that gratitude, the universe glows a bit brighter and showers us with even more blessings.
There is always something to be grateful for, even when life seems hard. When times are tough, whether we are having a bad day or stuck in what may feel like an endless rut, it can be difficult to take the time to feel grateful. Yet, that is when gratitude can be most important. If we can look at our lives, during periods of challenge, and find something to be grateful for, then we can transform our realities in an instant. There are blessings to be found everywhere. When we are focusing on what is negative, our abundance can be easy to miss. Instead, choosing to find what already exists in our lives that we can appreciate can change what we see in our world. We start to notice one blessing, and then another.
When we constantly choose to be grateful, we notice that every breath is a miracle and each smile becomes a gift. We begin to understand that difficulties are also invaluable lessons. The sun is always shining for us when we are grateful, even if it is hidden behind clouds on a rainy day. A simple sandwich becomes a feast, and a trinket is transformed into a treasure. Living in a state of gratitude allows us to spread our abundance because that is the energy that we emanate from our beings. Because the world reflects back to us what we embody, the additional blessings that inevitably flow our way give us even more to be grateful for. The universe wants to shower us with blessings. The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness. ~ Madisyn Taylor
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 6.4.13 June 4, 2013
1. Honestly finally, “our stories are out least interesting things about us” ~ Mooji
2. The Road to Nowhere: There is a road going by, but you don’t know where it is going. You don’t know whether to go right or left, or whether to stay where you are. You don’t know. Sooner or later, out of boredom no doubt, you will make a choice. You will go right or left. And you will get excited thinking that you have made the right decision until you come to difficult terrain, and then you will be convinced that you went the wrong way.
This will happen whether you go right or left. It makes no difference. On the Road to Nowhere, it does not matter which way you go, because the road is circular and eventually returns to the same place. On the Road to Nowhere, the question is not “where are you going?” because you aren’t going anywhere in particular.
The question is “how are you going?.
Are you enjoying the journey?”
Are you going happily or sadly?
Are you going blessing or cursing the people you pass along the way?
On the Road to Nowhere the destination is not so important.
The only thing that is important is your state of consciousness. ~ Everyday Wisdom, Paul Ferrini
3. If you defend yourself you are attacked. By planning for the defense of a self that you are not, you are attacking the Self that you are. And if you feel defensive about anything you have identified with a self that you are not. ~ A Course In Miracles
4. One day the Buddha was walking through a village. A very angry and rude young man came up and began insulting him. “You have no right teaching others,” he shouted. “You are as stupid as everyone else. You are nothing but a fake!”
The Buddha was not upset by these insults. Instead he asked the young man, “Tell me, if you buy a gift for someone, and that person does not take it, to whom does the gift belong?”
The young man was surprised to be asked such a strange question and answered, “It would belong to me, because I bought the gift.”
The Buddha smiled and said, “That is correct. And it is exactly the same with your anger. If you become angry with me and I do not get insulted, then the anger falls back on you. You are then the only one who becomes unhappy, not me. All you have done is hurt yourself.”
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 5.25.13 May 26, 2013
1. Once we realize we don’t have a life, we ARE Life. It is literally Impossible to ever make a mistake, there are no accidents. There is simply no way to ever do it wrong!!
2. It was one of those days, and I said ‘I so desperately want to live in a world that’s at peace’. ‘You already live there’, he said. ‘What do you mean?’ Sssshhh… Listen. Do you hear it? he asked. ‘That’s you. And that’s where you live. ~ Aimee
3. I don’t let go of concepts—I question them. Then they let go of me. ~ Byron Katie
4. You are in the perfect place and time.
The moment you realize that the Universe cannot ever make a mistake, you’ll understand how you are always in the perfect place, at the perfect time.
When you stop trying to get somewhere “better” than this moment of your life, you will arrive in Heaven on Earth. You have been searching and seeking for lifetimes and you are exhausted! It’s time to let go of all this striving and simply relax into this final destination you deserve.
A feeling of bliss, immense joy, and everlasting peace will instantly arise within you when you truly rest inside and let your mind take a vacation from the search. The moment you have fully accepted perfection is your natural state, then everything on your “to do” list becomes an adventure in discovering the Divine within. It’s good to know it is always available inside you now.
Take this day to relax and explore into your “imperfections” until you see how they are all the necessary ingredients to seeing the absolute divine perfection that is within you now.