The Plan for Your Awakening: Everything that happens to you is part of the plan for your awakening, including those challenging events that force you to shift out of your inertia and self-limiting behavior patterns. From the depth of your soul, you call out for growth. You pray to be released from your burdens and to discover and express your gifts. From deep within your pain you call for peace. From deep within your co-dependency, you call for the courage and the freedom to be yourself. ~ Paul Ferrini
Thought for Today 11.12.14 November 12, 2014
Each moment, every meeting today brings with it the potential to remember who I am/ we are in Love, in God.
Every sigh of relief sounded today by anyone in the undoing of guilt or fear , releases me along with them.
Every gentle glance of kindness reminds me of the perfect love that made all that is or could ever be.
Passage for Today 10.28.14 Day 28 of our 30 Day Commitment to PEACE October 28, 2014
Thought for Today 10.22.14 Day 22 of Our 30 Day Commitment to Peace October 22, 2014
You ask, ‘What breaks this spell of delusion? Is it determination?’ No. The Self does not need determination. You don’t need some extra strength, courage or blessing. You don’t need anything, for you are perfect and beyond need. You are Truth itself, but presently you cannot step out of what you always thought of as your self, your constructed self-image or self-portrait. Your mind is not accepting that it is already done. It is not even done. It is neither finished nor unfinished. It just Is. ~ Mooji
Thought for Today 7.26.14 July 26, 2014
“Placing the blame or judgment on someone else leaves you powerless to change your experience. Taking responsibility for your beliefs and judgments gives you the power to change them.” – Byron Katie Use your words to bless your future.
Comtemplation for Today April 4, 2014
Affirm, Believe, Relax, Receive… Let Go… Release all outcomes…
1. The world that we see is meaningless and can only lead to feelings of despair. There is another world that is stretched out before us though we do not see it, and if we could, the sight of it would fill us with immeasurable limitless JOY. We cannot see both worlds. We will see the one that we want to see, and in so doing deny the other. Why would we/I choose a meaningless world? Because it is the only world in which We/I can be separate or special.
2. The middle way is pretty much like being in the world but not of it. I come to know who I am, and I am no longer deceived by appearances. I no longer feel threatened or fearful. I may appear to participate but I am not concerned about results. I smile a lot more as my light blesses the world. And absolutely nothing disturbs my peace.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.4.13 December 5, 2013
1. Trust does not micro-manage each incident, weighing and pondering what to accept or not. Trust knows the Big Picture, fully acknowledging the Mind from which its Self arises with a Heart felt in gratitude. Thanks Pamela
2. If we do not find love within ourselves, we will imagine it to be out there somewhere in the world or in relationships. All along, we are the Love that we seek, that everyone seeks, that everyone IS… Trusting that and being open to that will allow the Love to bubble up and flow and flowwwww and flowwwww….
3. I have searched the world over for the love of my life. I thought I had found it in her/him – and then in her/him – and then in her/him, only to have my heart broken again and again. Finally, after having given up the search, I found that she/he was with me all along. The Love of my Life was and is Love and Life itself – the miraculous, wonderful ever giving gifts of God/Source/Creator.
4. . Giving up our life for the sake of Divine Love does not mean that we make death welcome. It means that we give up our plan. We turn our will and life over to the Universal Power. Releasing our special relationship does not mean that we no longer Love and be with one another. It means that we turn our relationship over to Source and trust. We give up the idea of getting anything we thought we needed or wanted out of the relationship. This world is blessed by relationships that are used by the Divine Love for it’s purpose. Thanks Benny for 2-4