Are You Trusting Your Process Today???
Thought for Today 11.12.14 November 12, 2014
Each moment, every meeting today brings with it the potential to remember who I am/ we are in Love, in God.
Every sigh of relief sounded today by anyone in the undoing of guilt or fear , releases me along with them.
Every gentle glance of kindness reminds me of the perfect love that made all that is or could ever be.
Passage for Today 10.28.14 Day 28 of our 30 Day Commitment to PEACE October 28, 2014
Thought for Today 9.17.14 September 17, 2014
Thoughts for Today 8.29.14 August 29, 2014
Byron Katie on “After Life:
The woman interviewing me today asked if I believed in an afterlife. I said yes, completely, and no, completely. The afterlife is now, and everyone talks about believing in now until they see it as just another concept that isn’t true and eventually they begin to see that actually now is the afterlife that they always wondered about. She asked me why I believed in the afterlife and what is the afterlife, and it never ceases to amaze me that the obvious is not understood. Why do I believe in the afterlife? This moment is after the past and that makes this moment the only afterlife possible to “not” believe in, because that now is gone, and so is this one. Poof! Live, a slight of mind, until it’s not.
The afterlife is what happened after I brushed my teeth this morning.
This moment ends my whole life. Finally I am living in the afterlife.
You, as you believe you to be, have never been born, you are a mere ghost of your own imagination.
What to see and experience the after world? This is it! It happens in the afterlife. It’s happening now, it happens each moment. I call it heaven! Are you there yet?
Thought for Today 7.28.14 July 28, 2014
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 2.6.14 February 6, 2014
1. “As long as you feel guilty, your ego is in command, because only the ego can experience guilt. This need not be.”
2. The highest form of human intelligence is to observe yourself without judgement. ~ Krishnamurti
3. “The more you struggle to live, the less you live. Give up the notion that you must be sure of what you are doing. Instead, surrender to what is real within you, for that alone is sure….you are above everything distressing.” ~ Baruch Spinoza
4. Here’s a concept you won’t want to forget: passion always trumps excuses. Keep in mind that when I use the word passion, I’m not referring to the romantic notions that this concept conjures. Instead, I’m equating it to a vigorous kind of enthusiasm that you feel deep within you and that isn’t easy to explain or define. This kind of passion propels you in a direction that seems motivated by a force beyond your control. It’s the inner excitement of being on the right path, doing what feels good to you, and what you know you were meant to do.
It’s my contention that the mere presence of passion within you is all you need to fulfill your dreams. Remember that God is in no need of excuses, ever. The creative Divine Spirit is able to manifest anything it contemplates, and you and I are the results of its contemplating itself into material form. Thus, when we have an emotional reaction that feels like overwhelming passion for what we’re contemplating, we’re experiencing the God within us…and nothing can hold us back.
Passion is a feeling that tells you: This is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I’m going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.
When you’re enthusiastic, nothing seems difficult. When you have passion, there are no risks: family dramas become meaningless, money isn’t an issue, you know that you have the strength and the smarts, and the rules laid down by others have no bearing on you whatsoever. That’s because you’re answering your calling—and the you who is doing the answering is the highest part of you, or the God within.
The presence of passion within you is the greatest gift you can receive. And when it’s aligned with Spirit, treat it as a miracle, doing everything you can to hold on to it. ~ Wayne Dyer
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.4.13 December 5, 2013
1. Trust does not micro-manage each incident, weighing and pondering what to accept or not. Trust knows the Big Picture, fully acknowledging the Mind from which its Self arises with a Heart felt in gratitude. Thanks Pamela
2. If we do not find love within ourselves, we will imagine it to be out there somewhere in the world or in relationships. All along, we are the Love that we seek, that everyone seeks, that everyone IS… Trusting that and being open to that will allow the Love to bubble up and flow and flowwwww and flowwwww….
3. I have searched the world over for the love of my life. I thought I had found it in her/him – and then in her/him – and then in her/him, only to have my heart broken again and again. Finally, after having given up the search, I found that she/he was with me all along. The Love of my Life was and is Love and Life itself – the miraculous, wonderful ever giving gifts of God/Source/Creator.
4. . Giving up our life for the sake of Divine Love does not mean that we make death welcome. It means that we give up our plan. We turn our will and life over to the Universal Power. Releasing our special relationship does not mean that we no longer Love and be with one another. It means that we turn our relationship over to Source and trust. We give up the idea of getting anything we thought we needed or wanted out of the relationship. This world is blessed by relationships that are used by the Divine Love for it’s purpose. Thanks Benny for 2-4
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 10.22.13 October 22, 2013
1. “You may believe that you are responsible for what you do, but not for what you think. The truth is that you are responsible for what you think, because it is only at this level that you can exercise choice. What you do comes from what you think. ” ~Marianne Williamson
2. “Love and forgiveness is actually a state of mind, not something you do in certain cases. It’s about what you hold and live and the kind of truth you can say lovingly.” James Redfield
3. “I wonder how many people don’t get the one they want, but end up with the one they’re supposed to be with.” ~ Fannie Flagg, Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
4. Like an actor playing a role we have chosen a role for our life. But we have forgotten we can change our role any time we like.
5. Our thoughts are doorways. Loving thoughts bring US home to Love. Every room feels safe. Fearful thoughts bring US into the dungeon of fear. And every thought attracts more allies like it. Today, we can choose where we place our life-giving focus.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 10.21.13 October 21, 2013
1. Our mind comes up with many things that make sense but keep us from getting what we want…
2. “Catch yourself. What are you thinking about? It’s those very thoughts that keep you from awakening. Always catch yourself thinking. And ask yourself: “To whom do these thoughts come?” even if they’re good thoughts. It makes no difference. There’s something within you that knows what to do. There is a power greater than you that knows how to take care of you without your help. All you’ve got to do is to surrender to it. Surrender your thoughts, your mind, your ego, to the current that knows the way It will take care of you. It will take better care of you than you can ever imagine.” ~ Robert Adams
3. Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now. – Eckhart Tolle
4. We Affirm: I live in a Friendly Universe which responds to my vibration. My thoughts, words, attitudes and actions are the seeds I sow. I will harvest in abundance just what I plant, nothing more or less than that. I choose today to sow seeds of joy, kindness, love and abundance. I sow laughter, vitality, warmth, goodness and mercy. There is nothing for me to get – I merely harvest my own crops. I release all struggle, striving, manipulation and control. I trust the Universe today to respond to my loving energy as I walk in Grace and peace, sharing my Light with those who are open to receive it. All is well in me and in my world for this is a day of Divine Harvest and Happy Sowing. ~ Jacob Glass
5. Who you are is not an option. You are love. It hurts to believe you’re other than who you are, to live any story less than love. ~ Byron Katie