Belief in Abundance!! There is ALWAYS Enough…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 3.12.14 March 13, 2014
1. Miserable people focus on the things they hate about their life. Happy people focus on the things they love about their life. ~ Tom Ziglar
2. Zen does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes. Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes. ~ Alan Watts
3. “Everyone knows that seasons change; it’s unavoidably obvious. But for some reason, everyone tries to avoid the fact that people do too.” ~ unknown
4. When I find myself defending an idea or belief there is a good chance it is very weak.
5. “Letting go isn’t the end of the world; it’s the beginning of a new life.” ~ Unknown
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.29.14 January 29, 2014
1. True Giving: True giving is an overflowing of your Love. You don’t feel that you are being depleted when you give in this way. In fact, you feel energized, because the Love you give away returns to you through the gratitude of others whom you have touched. ~Paul Ferrini
2. Bless each thought that engenders fear, gently kissing it on the forehead just as the sleeping child. Resistance cannot reveal rightmindedness.
3. The way to save a meaningless world is to just let it be meaningless. I am the one who gave it meaning when I ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. That gave me strange ideas – opposites, duality, and the ability to judge. By letting it be meaningless I remove all judgment, and where there is no judgment there is no world.
4. Today We Affirm: I am living in a Spiritual Universe, formed from loving Thought. My thought is creative and is creating my world today. Today I choose grateful, joyous, and loving thoughts as I know that these thoughts will be reflected back to me. I do not have to design the ways and means for this is an Intelligent Universe that knows HOW and when and where. My part is to align myself with my greater good as I RELAX and allow in calm expectancy – my heart and mind open and receptive. This is a day of divine fulfillment and limitless possibilities for good. I happily participate as I allow my Creative Imagination to vision only the best knowing there is no need to worry or rush. The Universe has perfect timing and knows where to find me. My faith and belief in the good are growing and expanding daily. There is no opposite to this Divine Power and Presence. All is well in me and in my world.
5. “Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark.” ~ Tagore. Faith represents a deep Trust that speaks to me when i lose sight of who i am in Truth. Thanks Diederik
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 12.4.13 December 5, 2013
1. Trust does not micro-manage each incident, weighing and pondering what to accept or not. Trust knows the Big Picture, fully acknowledging the Mind from which its Self arises with a Heart felt in gratitude. Thanks Pamela
2. If we do not find love within ourselves, we will imagine it to be out there somewhere in the world or in relationships. All along, we are the Love that we seek, that everyone seeks, that everyone IS… Trusting that and being open to that will allow the Love to bubble up and flow and flowwwww and flowwwww….
3. I have searched the world over for the love of my life. I thought I had found it in her/him – and then in her/him – and then in her/him, only to have my heart broken again and again. Finally, after having given up the search, I found that she/he was with me all along. The Love of my Life was and is Love and Life itself – the miraculous, wonderful ever giving gifts of God/Source/Creator.
4. . Giving up our life for the sake of Divine Love does not mean that we make death welcome. It means that we give up our plan. We turn our will and life over to the Universal Power. Releasing our special relationship does not mean that we no longer Love and be with one another. It means that we turn our relationship over to Source and trust. We give up the idea of getting anything we thought we needed or wanted out of the relationship. This world is blessed by relationships that are used by the Divine Love for it’s purpose. Thanks Benny for 2-4
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 11.13.13 November 13, 2013
1. Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t. – Steve Maraboli
2. Taking off the Mask: The persona and the behavior associated with it is just a mask. If you see only the mask, you won’t see who the other person is. If s/he sees only your mask, s/he will not see you truly. ~ Paul Ferrini
3. Suffering is a product of limited knowledge. ~ Sri Sri Ravishankar
4. When we slow down we allow the Universe to work on our behalf.
5. The Wrong Choice?: You think your problem lies in making the wrong choice. Yet every choice is an opportunity to learn. It cannot be wrong, unless your refuse to learn from your mistakes. ~ Paul Ferrini
6. “Life is love, dearest. All else is imagined confusion.” ~Byron Katie
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 7.25.13 July 25, 2013
1. Laughter is an instant Vacation. ~ Milton Berle
2. Your deepest roots are in nature. No matter who you are, where you live, or what kind of life you lead, you remain irrevocably linked with the rest of creation. ~ Charles Cook
3. Psychic Tremors: Few of us are willing to grab the sledge hammer and dismantle our cherished beliefs, even when it is obvious they aren’t working anymore. We become attached to our own creations. and so the process of destruction happens unconsciously. Like an earthquake, it wells up from the depths of the psyche. Change always happens with our soul’s blessing. The old psychic structures must be destroyed so that the new structures needed for our growth can rise like the phoenix from the ashes. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
4. “Suffering is resisting what is just as Freedom is in acceptance” ??? Acceptance of what?? the Course says :“How can you who are so holy suffer? All your past except its beauty is gone, and nothing is left but a blessing. I have saved all your kindnesses and every loving thought you ever had. I have purified them of the errors that hid their light, and kept them for you in their own perfect radiance. They are beyond destruction and beyond guilt
5. This very moment of your life, if you experience it fully, will show you astonishing wonders and exquisite delights. Simple presence will take you on adventures you could miss altogether in the pursuit of nonstop thrills—without the anxiety, exhaustion, and expense. So learn to disbelieve the media hype. Listen for the wiser, deeper inner voice that tells you to relax, to melt open, to stop. Once you try it, you won’t believe what you’ve been missing.