BE TRUE TO YOURSELF, EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN!!!
Being REAL: Some of US think that being Spiritual means being positive, but being Spiritual means being Conscious and Aware. To Become Conscious is a much different thing than to become positive. To become Conscious and Aware, we must become Authentic. Authenticity (Real) includes feelings of both positive and negative. (being honest about where we are in the moment and not pretending)
There are few things more uplifting than connecting deeply with another- feeling like you “get” each other. May your weekend include moments where you feel that another “gets” you – where you are given the opportunity to really “get” another. Sometimes, it starts with holding ourselves tenderly, so we ourselves really “get” the small glorious human being we are. ~ Oriah
1. Do not pursue the past. Do not lose yourself in the future. The past no longer is. The future has not yet come. Looking deeply at life as it is. In the very here and now, The practitioner dwells in stability and freedom. ~ Bhaddekaratta Sutta
2. Don’t study. If it happens, let it happen. But don’t be dedicated to study. Be dedicated to drown yourself, to disappear, to vanish in the Absolute Self. With such an attitude one moves from death to everlasting life. ~ Mooji
3. Sometimes we can get so caught up in pretending to be the way we think we should be so that “others” will see us the way we would like them to see us, that we wind up playing a dishonest game of denial that can only hold us back. BE Authentically YOU… that is what we came here to be… Awaking up to the Truth of who we ARE, without our “stories” of littleness.. Knowing our Greatness… Our “Tribe” can’t find US while we are PRETENDING to BE someone we are NOT…
4. How would we live so as to demonstrate that we are not an ego? We would not be concerned or fearful, knowing that we are not a body, we are an eternal being and there is no death. We would share abundance by giving all to all, knowing that there is only Love, we are that, and we are lacking nothing.
The “ego” can be seen as a “getting” mechanism; so to demonstrate one is NOT an ego, one can learn that life here is “for giving” not getting… as we give of what we have received freely, more will be received to freely give. Start with what ever is in your hands now and as you learn to give where you would have expected to get, because you thought you “needed,” the principle will generalize within your heart/mind and become all inclusive. This IS the ABUNDANCE of the Kingdom!
It about being who we are, not trying to be… Trees are not in duality… they just are. People get all twisted up in their identity… and try to do right or not do wrong. Does that help?
1. Stay Humble, I could be wrong…..
2. In order to have faith in his own path, he does not need to prove that someone else’s path is wrong. ~ Paulo Coelho
3. I am doing this to myself. Everything I experience I have asked for and received as per my request. Yet, everything that happens is carefully planned by one whose only purpose is my good – even what seem to be the bad things that happen. How I see and experience the stuff that happens is what I am doing to myself, and I may or may not be making the best choices. Which is why I am learning to choose again – to make better choices in how I see and react to the stuff that seems to happen.
4. This is a hospital and we are here for one reason – the healing of our sick split mind. Another way to say it is that this is a school and we are here to learn. Learning and healing are the same thing when it comes to correcting a mind that is momentarily mad with guilt. One other thing – when we meet another it is our self that we meet. There is no mind that is not our mind, and all of our mind must learn and accept a healing. That is why there is a plan, and a curriculum has been established.\\
5. “We must become so alone, so utterly alone, that we withdraw into our innermost self. It is a way of bitter suffering. But then our solitude is overcome, we are no longer alone, for we find that our innermost self is the spirit, that it is God, the indivisible. And suddenly we find ourselves in the midst of the world, yet undisturbed by its multiplicity, for our innermost soul we know ourselves to be one with all being.” ― Hermann Hesse
1. Life’s biggest limitations are the ones we make in our mind…
2. “When we are doing things that make us happy and feeling upbeat and energized about life, we’re in touch with our magnificence and we find synchronicity happening all around us.” ~ Anita Moorjani
3. Are You Following And Trusting Your Heart?
4. There is this teaching that says ‘seek first and only the Kingdom of Heaven – all of your needs will be met.’ So, what is the Kingdom of Heaven and how do we seek it? It is an awareness of the all-inclusive wholeness (Oneness) of our reality. We seek it by vigilantly Letting the Love and Light of our BEing extend, embrace and include all that is in our awareness…. Is that going to put food on the table? Try it!
5. “People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don’t even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child — our own two eyes. All is a miracle.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
1. Today We Affirm: Right here, right now, no matter what happens in my world, all things are held perfectly in the hands of God.
From the smallest to the greatest, everything is illuminated with the Presence. I will not study or obsess about problems and wounds today but will instead remember that there is no opposite to God.
There are not two powers in the Universe, but only One, and in this One, I live and move and have my being. There is nothing to fear. From Jacob Glass this morning
2. “Defense is the first act of war.” ~ Byron Katie
3. The best way to stay depressed is to continue to try to find meaning, purpose and a secure happy future for that separate little you. There is no hope for that separate little you. The best way to find joy and freedom is to give up on that separate little you. Another paradox, and I know it’s true – find hope by giving up all hope for you. Welcome to now, and the art of being! ~ Thanks Benny
4. Clinging to your story simply validates an identity that is not true – it is not you. Hanging onto your worldly wishes and desires will only afford you the heartbreak of seeking for hope where there is none. Here and now is where you find the truth of you. The only real hope of knowing the joy of your eternal reality is in this moment.
1.“In today’s rush we all think too much, seek too much, want too much and forget about the joy of just Being.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
2. “If I want to be loved as I am, I have to be willing to love others as they are.” ~ Louise Hay
3. “Find ecstasy within yourself. It is not out there. It is your innermost flowering. The one you are looking for is you.” ~ Osho
4. Everyday is a blessing, and in each moment there are many things that we can be grateful for. The world opens up to us when we live in a space of gratitude. In essence, gratitude has a snowball effect. When we are appreciative and express that gratitude, the universe glows a bit brighter and showers us with even more blessings.
There is always something to be grateful for, even when life seems hard. When times are tough, whether we are having a bad day or stuck in what may feel like an endless rut, it can be difficult to take the time to feel grateful. Yet, that is when gratitude can be most important. If we can look at our lives, during periods of challenge, and find something to be grateful for, then we can transform our realities in an instant. There are blessings to be found everywhere. When we are focusing on what is negative, our abundance can be easy to miss. Instead, choosing to find what already exists in our lives that we can appreciate can change what we see in our world. We start to notice one blessing, and then another.
When we constantly choose to be grateful, we notice that every breath is a miracle and each smile becomes a gift. We begin to understand that difficulties are also invaluable lessons. The sun is always shining for us when we are grateful, even if it is hidden behind clouds on a rainy day. A simple sandwich becomes a feast, and a trinket is transformed into a treasure. Living in a state of gratitude allows us to spread our abundance because that is the energy that we emanate from our beings. Because the world reflects back to us what we embody, the additional blessings that inevitably flow our way give us even more to be grateful for. The universe wants to shower us with blessings. The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness. ~ Madisyn Taylor