I have 2 Online workshops starting, both Stage One… Titled “Taking 100% Responsibility for your OWN HAPPINESS” (therefore taking responsibility for your unhappiness too) One is open to anyone, the other is for Teen Girls IF you know anyone who might be interested, please send me a private message… They are both 6 wks Online, wkly homework and a wkly Conference Call.. the Cost is 125 USD and you can do it from anywhere, however no one is EVER refused due to money concerns.. Feel free to contact me with any questions.. Much Love given and received… Faith
Thought for Today 7.18.14 July 21, 2014
Now is the only Time there is: Every moment contains all other moments. That is why the central teaching of all traditions is to claim our awareness in this moment. This moment may be only one point on the circle, but any point will do.
Any point is the alpha and omega. A special time or place is not needed. Here is the only place there is. Now is the only time. To be present with what is here and now is your only responsibility. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
Thought for Today 6.27.14 June 27, 2014
Life is just waiting for YOU to show up..
Are you ready to Fall in Love with your Life again???
Our dreams and desires already exist in the state of potentiality—desires for prosperity, wholeness, loving
relationships, life purpose and fulfillment, compassionate service to others—they are either manifesting
in our life right under our somewhat narrow and limited vision or they exist in the darkened corner of our
soul’s inner life, waiting for us to turn on the light of awareness and bring them into view.
There is no good or bad, right or wrong. All that is beautiful and peaceful and joyous IS right here before
you, not waiting off somewhere in a distant time or place. Joy – Love – Fulfillment these are not things
one accomplishes by ‘good’ planning or ‘good’ work nor things that come as a reward for cleaning up
your ‘bad’ past. They are ways of Being and Choosing – Now, Right Here. The state of Being that we
hunger for is only covered over temporarily by a mind (ego) that wants to be in control. Meanwhile our
heart aches for freedom. Choose your heart’s message and melt away the resistances of mind. Choose to
uncover Joy, Freedom, Love, Forgiveness, Peace, Gratitude – these things that remind us of our Power,
our Source, our Inner Beauty, our True Essence, our Divine Nature.
Though our coaching conversations may cover many things: situations, expectations, plans and actions,
the coaching relationship exists at a level much deeper than these apparent topics. As our hearts lock
in on a synchronous vibration, you will find yourself remembering who you really are and why you are
here. Decisions and choices are not difficult then but appear obvious and natural. Action steps unfold
spontaneously and intuitively. Part of my job will be to hold you accountable for the planned actions –
and you will let me know HOW you like to be held accountable. Are you ready to begin again on the path
If you would like to discover how “Sharing a Touch of Faith” Coaching might assist you, I
invite you to schedule your Exploration Session.
Please contact me @ email@example.com or call 480 409 4332 and leave a message
Thought for Today 4.21.14 April 21, 2014
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 2.25.14 February 25, 2014
1. Thoughts are an important part of your inner wisdom—and they are very powerful. A thought held long enough and repeated often enough becomes a belief. A belief then becomes your biology. Beliefs are energetic forces that create the physical basis for your individual life and your health. ~ Dr. Christiane Northrup
2. What if it turns out that the separate personal you is meaningless, insignificant and unimportant? Is this something that you can accept, or is it something that you are going to fight against and try to prove wrong? What if it turns out that your acceptance is key to an awareness of Love, Peace and Joy? Are you torn?
3. You are all geniuses, and you’re all beautiful. You don’t need anyone to tell you who you are. You are what you are. ~ John Lennon
4. “Since the beginning of time, people have been trying to change the world so that they can be happy. This hasn’t ever worked, because it approaches the problem backward. What The Work gives us is a way to change the projector—mind—rather than the projected. It’s like when there’s a piece of lint on a projector’s lens. We think there’s a flaw on the screen, and we try to change this person and that person, whomever the flaw appears on next. But it’s futile to try to change the projected images. Once we realize where the lint is, we can clear the lens itself. This is the end of suffering, and the beginning of a little joy in paradise.” ~ Byron Katie
5. It hurt like hell when she seemed to have died and left me alone. And then I found her there in my mind – with me – not separate, just as we are all joined, always one – never separate and alone. ~ Benny
6. The more I focus my mind upon the good, the more good comes to me. The key is that my thinking creates my experiences. I use this key in every area of my life. ~ Louise Hay
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.28.14 January 28, 2014
1. We simply do what is in front of us to do at any given time. We watch it all unfold without regrets or expectations – without trying to understand it, give it meaning, or judge it in any way. And regardless of what may seem to be happening, we abide in the peace of an awareness of our eternally changeless reality.
2. It’s not that bad things don’t seem to happen anymore. After enlightenment bad things still “seem” to happen. It’s just that we no longer judge whether it is good or bad, and so to us it is neither. We simply accept whatever seems to be happening knowing that nothing is happening, and we are not even the one it may seem to be happening to.
3. Do not judge another as being unworthy of love, for you are judging yourself. Do not compare or compete. Who are you comparing? Who are you competing against? There is only you. Be gentle, patient, kind and tolerant. Let your words reflect only mercy. Teach only love. See the perfection in another (the Christ) and you will find it in yourself.
4. Judgment is when I see in a way that would have me believe in what is not true – in a way that would have me withhold love.
5. We are awake in the dream when we know that it is just dreaming and we are no longer deceived – we no longer give it meaning or judge it in any way. Awake enough to see glimmerings of light beyond the appearances and to feel the joy associated with our awareness of an inner radiance. Awake enough to be aware of Love.
6. We are manifesting things and experiences all of the time. That’s what dreamers do. But most of it is according to old default settings. Our fears, judgments, guilt and grievances have been a part of us for so long that we are not aware of what our minds are doing and manifesting. It takes some willingness and vigilance to become aware and to change – to choose Peace, Love and Gratitude each moment. Thanks Benny