Thought for Today 11.18.14 November 18, 2014
The Plan for Your Awakening: Everything that happens to you is part of the plan for your awakening, including those challenging events that force you to shift out of your inertia and self-limiting behavior patterns. From the depth of your soul, you call out for growth. You pray to be released from your burdens and to discover and express your gifts. From deep within your pain you call for peace. From deep within your co-dependency, you call for the courage and the freedom to be yourself. ~ Paul Ferrini
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.29.13 September 29, 2013
1. This is your time now. It is the time you have come here to experience, to enjoy, to serve and to Awaken. This is the moment and the opportunity when you can finally step forward in great and profound ways.
You have within you a magnificent power to heal, calm, support and uplift yourself and everything around you. This power is part of your birthright and it is Awakening in you right now!
Take this opportunity to become the true leader and wise Being you long to become. Model the loving strength, calm focus and grounded actions which help your awareness of Love and Awakening to blossom. The time is now. The changes are happening. And the energy is here to support you!
2. Awakening means we begin to see things differently – our values change. What we no longer value (possessions, jobs, relationships) will fall away from us. We go through what seems to be a period of relinquishment. Change is a coming. And it might look like big loss. But what seems to be lost was valueless to begin with. Our focus is shifting to that which is of real value.
3. The less aware we are of the love, joy, peace and light that is the abundance of our heritage, the more lacking and needy we feel. Real poverty or scarcity is simply an unawareness of the abundance that is always ours. And the more impoverished and needy we feel the more desperately we scream “I want it this way.”
4. To want to be other than you are is to not love who you are now. ~ Thanks Fred
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.10.13 September 10, 2013
1. The willingness to tell the truth about who you are is the willingness to no longer be a victim—regardless of pain, circumstances, or the real horror that occurs in the world. It doesn’t mean you trivialize or deny it. It means you are encouraged to meet fully the experience of whatever appears. You do not have to hide or run; you do not have to justify. You just meet it. To be willing to be annihilated by it is the willingness to discover directly what can never be annihilated. ~ Gangaji
2. We effort (try) to address our problem in the hopes of happiness
It does not occur to us that the playing with problems IS the problem
It does not occur to us that happiness is bound to unhappiness
It does not occur to us that real Awakening is not dependent on happiness
it does not occur to us that real Awakening is not about addressing problems
It is such magic and amazement that even while we live and change as people
we are utterly free of problem orientation. ~ Sage Lee
3. The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow
4. Today We Affirm: Love and Joy are the guiding forces of my life.
I need do nothing to force anything happen for the Divine Plan of my life operates through attraction, not promotion.
I follow the Call to Joy instead of the drive of ambition. My vibration is clear, strong and alive with prospering power.
I listen to the Guidance of the still small Voice and I know that God is on the Field.
Today I am walking through the open doors as I recognize that right where I am, God is, and all is well. ~ Jacob Glass
Thought and Quotes for Today 8.4.13 August 4, 2013
1. Do not try to change other people. Do not try to change your circumstances. If you get rid of one set of circumstances, another one of the same nature will pop up later. You can’t get rid of yourself until you change yourself. ~ Robert Adams
2. Give up defining yourself – to yourself or to others. You won’t die. You will come to life. And don’t be concerned with how others define you. When they define you, they are limiting themselves, so it’s their problem. Whenever you interact with people, don’t be there primarily as a function or a role, but as the field of conscious Presence. You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are. ~ Eckhart Tolle
3. “I’ve heard people say that they cling to their painful thoughts because they’re afraid that without them they wouldn’t be activists for peace. “If I feel peaceful,” they say, “why would I bother taking action at all?” My answer is “Because that’s what love does.” To think that we need sadness or outrage to motivate us to do what’s right is insane. As if the clearer and happier you get, the less kind you become. As if when someone finds freedom, she just sits around all day with drool running down her chin. My experience is the opposite. Love is action.” – Byron Katie
4. Quotes on hell:
A. i dreamed i was in hell ~ but once forgiven, it never existed … now there’s only memories of Divine light, peace and gentleness …
B. Hell, you’re in it, until you change your mind. Then you’re not.
C. Those who have been to hell and back are the most useful in helping others to escape from hell. Have you escaped? Are you free? We can use your help.