A few spots have reopened for the October weekend at the Ranch in Oregon, if it feels right for you, please join US. If interested please email me at email@example.com All food and housing is included. We will be learning to Living Whole Hearted! We start Friday evening and goes through Sunday early afternoon. We will be connecting with our Authenticity, Vulnerability, Bravery. I will be addressing the work of Brene’ Brown: Power of Vulnerability The Teaching of Authenticity, Connection and Courage (Audio) and her latest books Daring Greatly and Rising Strong.
Thought for Today 4.20.15 April 20, 2015
“I think we should be born with a warning label similar to the ones that come on cigarette packages: Caution: If you trade in your authenticity for safety, you may experience the following: anxiety, depression, eating disorders, addiction, rage, blame, resentment, and inexplicable grief.” ~ Brene Brown The Gifts of Imperfection
Thought for Today Day 7 of our 30 day Commitment to Peace October 7, 2014
Mistakes are acts of self-betrayal. They’re the moments when we did or said something that wasn’t true to who we really are — some moment when ego knocked us out of our shining place, when fear blocked our love, when a false sense of self prevailed if only momentarily and gained control of our personality. But God (Divine Love/Source) will outwit your self-hatred. The truth of who we really are was not uncreated in that mistaken moment — it was simply eclipsed — and we can wait patiently for that perfect moment, certain to come around again, when we will have another chance to choose love over fear, authenticity over grandiosity, self-confidence over false modesty, and the light of our true being over the darkness of our wounded self. ~ Marianne Williamson
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 10.2.13 October 2, 2013
1. Authenticity: Authentic Spirituality does not ask US to pretend to be someone or something we are not. Authenticity wants US to be who we are with all our contradictions and dichotomies. If we have to deny any aspect of who we are to be spiritual, then we are creating an inauthentic spirituality. True spirituality will be an instrument of revelation, not a tool for denial.
2. “What if our religion was each other… If our practice was our life… If prayer was our words? What if the temple was Earth…
If forests were our church… If holy waters – the rivers, lakes and oceans. What if meditation was our relationships… If the teacher was Life… If wisdom was self-knowledge… If Love was the center of our being?” ~ Ganga White
3. “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” ~ Yoda
4. Life gets complicated when we spend more time trying to prove to “others” who we are instead of devoting more time to KNOWING our Self…
5. The most creative act we will ever undertake is the act of creating our Self…
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 7.18.13 July 18, 2013
1. Bringing Love to Yourself:
The ego tries to Love, but it cannot do it. It knows only how to demand. Love does not come from the ego. But it must come to the ego, from you. Your Love for the fearful part of yourself creates safety. This kind of self-nurturing is the primary activity of spiritual life. When you bring Love to yourself, ego is not a problem. It’s only a problem when you are not bringing Love. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
2. Love cannot give you anything. Love only knows an extension of Love.
3. “Make no mistake about it — enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It is seeing through the facade of pretense. It is the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true.” ~ Adyashanti
4. The best things in life are not things — they are the inner states of our consciousness and Life. We can learn how to cultivate certain qualities in ourselves, such as Genuineness, Authenticity, Joy, Peace, Faith, and Creativity.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 7.2.13 July 2, 2013
1. He said, “How do you benefit from this life?” I said, “By keeping True to myself. ~ Rumi
2. “Love is the soul’s light.” ~ Rumi
3. We cannot escape from suffering and fear without having forgiven God (Creator), ourselves and all the apparent others that we see as unworthy of Love.
4. “Your future will find you if you let go of your past.”
5. Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free. ~ Jim Morrison
6. Develop the mind of equilibrium. You will always be getting praise and blame, but do not let either affect the poise of the mind: Follow the calmness, the absence of pride. ~ Buddha
7. POWERFUL VIDEO TO WATCH… Our Authenticity and LIGHT http://www.upworthy.com/this-is-why-your-lover-thinks-you-re-gorgeous-in-a-holey-t-shirt-and-sweatpants-2?c=ufb1
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 5.27.13 May 27, 2013
1. To make a difference in someone’s Life, you don’t have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful, or perfect. BEing YOU (the Truth of You) is all that is required… We show up in our Authenticity and they get to SEE themselves through our eyes… as do we see ourselves through them…
2. “When you meet anyone, remember it is a holy encounter. As you see him you will see yourself. As you treat him you will treat yourself. As you think of him you will think of yourself. Never forget this, for in him you will find yourself or lose yourself.” ~ A Course in Miracles
3. Until we see love as the meaning of life, life seems to have no meaning at all. The sense of meaninglessness produces chaos, and the chaos produces fear.
There is only one way out of this, and that is to see every moment and every situation as an invitation to love. Marianne Williamson
4. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can. And no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. ~ Gautama Buddha