Belief in Abundance!! There is ALWAYS Enough…
Thought for Today 9.2.15 September 2, 2015
Thought for Today 1.26.15 January 26, 2015
Review and Renew With Gratitude:
No matter what my current reality is – no matter how frustrating, painful, threatening or terrifying it is in the moment – there is one thing I know I can count on: THE MAJORITY OF LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL AND WORKS. My problem, and I’m sure this happens to others, is that in times of perceived trouble, I don;t always see the beauty. It’s not that it isn’t there, it’s just that I don’t see through the morass of my own reality to the underlying perfection that always resides.
It amazes me how situation-centric and myopic I can be about distressing things; how I can sit in the midst of beauty and focus entirely as what I view as uncomfortable. Even as I write this, an issue in my life is weighing heavily on me, and I know that if I intend to live aware and grateful, I must take steps to right this situation. This does not mean I need to fix it, rectify it or reason through it (although all of those things will eventually be required). What it means is that I need to put it into perspective with everything else. The sun still shines, the leaves are budding, I am healthy and vibrant, my life is good and at times such as these, it is an absolute necessity to bring my focus to the whole of my life and not just one isolated circumstance.
Now is the time to review and renew that old mantra I was taught as a child to use as a tool. Now is the time to “STOP, LOOK AND LISTEN.” Stop obsessing on a situation, stop justifying my stance, stop replaying it over and over and stop complaining about it. Look around. Look at the beauty, the vibrancy, the abundance, the light. And listen – listen to that inner voice that calls forward the gift of life, being and joy. Love, peace, beauty, energy, abundance and light surround me and await my recognition of it. Suddenly the situation – whether health, wealth, creative expression or relationship – takes on the proportion it deserves instead of the bulk I have bestowed upon it. Suddenly life is filled yet again with beauty. The situation did not change; my perspective changed, and my perspective is what creates the quality of my life experience. BLESSINGS. ~Dr. Kenn Gordon ~ Science of Mind
Thought for Today 12.28.14 December 28, 2014
Most rarely align with their true power, because it seems illogical to them that there is power in relaxation, in letting go, or in love or joy or bliss. Most people do not understand that their true power lies in releasing resistance—which is the only obstacle to their true power.
Most people do not expect their path to great abundance to be one of ease and of joy. They have been taught that struggle and hardship and sacrifice are requirements that must be met before the reward of great abundance can be realized. Most do not understand that the very struggle they deliberately involve themselves in, in their quest for success and advantage, actually works against them.
There are so many things that you have been taught to believe that are counter to the powerful Laws of the Universe that it is difficult for you to think your way out. And that is the reason that we present this path of much less resistance.
We want you to breathe rather than try, to relax rather than offer effort, to smile rather than struggle, to be rather than do. For your true power is experienced only from inside the Vortex. ~ Abraham
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 1.8.14 January 8, 2014
1. “Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it.” ~ Judy Blume
2. Plant the seeds of intentions, nourish them with tender loving care and they will soon manifest in abundance…
3. We Affirm: Today I am going with the flow of good. I relax into the Divine Presence where I receive Guidance and direction from an Infinitely Loving Source. I release all resistance and allow this day to unfold before me, knowing that the Universe is a friendly loving space of infinite potential for good. There is nothing to resist, nothing to make happen. I am cooperating with the Divine Will, which is that I become happier with each passing day. I pay attention to the beauty all around me and consider each a gift from Life to me. I am blessed. I am grateful. I am loved. ~ Jacob Glass
4. We’ve all experienced trauma because we exaggerated a problem rather than calmly let our inner wisdom guide us. We’re only an impulsive thought away from a flurry of problems. Likewise, we’re only an instant away from peace and enlightenment. The quiet mind will be ever present if that’s our wish.
5. The mind sees only the past when choosing to define each situation by what it thinks to know. Fresh vision arises only from an unlimited awareness. Thanks Pamela
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 10.21.13 October 21, 2013
1. Our mind comes up with many things that make sense but keep us from getting what we want…
2. “Catch yourself. What are you thinking about? It’s those very thoughts that keep you from awakening. Always catch yourself thinking. And ask yourself: “To whom do these thoughts come?” even if they’re good thoughts. It makes no difference. There’s something within you that knows what to do. There is a power greater than you that knows how to take care of you without your help. All you’ve got to do is to surrender to it. Surrender your thoughts, your mind, your ego, to the current that knows the way It will take care of you. It will take better care of you than you can ever imagine.” ~ Robert Adams
3. Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now. – Eckhart Tolle
4. We Affirm: I live in a Friendly Universe which responds to my vibration. My thoughts, words, attitudes and actions are the seeds I sow. I will harvest in abundance just what I plant, nothing more or less than that. I choose today to sow seeds of joy, kindness, love and abundance. I sow laughter, vitality, warmth, goodness and mercy. There is nothing for me to get – I merely harvest my own crops. I release all struggle, striving, manipulation and control. I trust the Universe today to respond to my loving energy as I walk in Grace and peace, sharing my Light with those who are open to receive it. All is well in me and in my world for this is a day of Divine Harvest and Happy Sowing. ~ Jacob Glass
5. Who you are is not an option. You are love. It hurts to believe you’re other than who you are, to live any story less than love. ~ Byron Katie
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.29.13 September 29, 2013
1. This is your time now. It is the time you have come here to experience, to enjoy, to serve and to Awaken. This is the moment and the opportunity when you can finally step forward in great and profound ways.
You have within you a magnificent power to heal, calm, support and uplift yourself and everything around you. This power is part of your birthright and it is Awakening in you right now!
Take this opportunity to become the true leader and wise Being you long to become. Model the loving strength, calm focus and grounded actions which help your awareness of Love and Awakening to blossom. The time is now. The changes are happening. And the energy is here to support you!
2. Awakening means we begin to see things differently – our values change. What we no longer value (possessions, jobs, relationships) will fall away from us. We go through what seems to be a period of relinquishment. Change is a coming. And it might look like big loss. But what seems to be lost was valueless to begin with. Our focus is shifting to that which is of real value.
3. The less aware we are of the love, joy, peace and light that is the abundance of our heritage, the more lacking and needy we feel. Real poverty or scarcity is simply an unawareness of the abundance that is always ours. And the more impoverished and needy we feel the more desperately we scream “I want it this way.”
4. To want to be other than you are is to not love who you are now. ~ Thanks Fred
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 9.28.13 September 28, 2013
1. To undo one belief is to undo thousands of years of time. ~ Byron Katie
2. How I wish to see any situation often becomes what I see. It is either with the mind of Love, or I allow fear to lead me. We are always giving meaning to the world we see…
3. While I do what I LOVE, financial abundance flows through me.
4. Our teacher will meet us wherever we think we are and set the bar a reachable distance above that point. More often than not our greatest teacher is our daily life.
Thoughts and Quotes for Today 5.8.13 May 8, 2013
1. This Heart doesn’t know the concept of enlightenment – it is simply free. ~ Mooji
2. We cannot believe in abundance and scarcity at the same time… the price of one world (thought system) costs you the other…
3. “The battle to keep up appearances unnecessarily, the mask—whatever name you give creeping perfectionism—robs us of our energies.” ~ ROBIN WORTHINGTON
4. When you touch one thing with deep awareness, you touch everything.
The same is true of time. When you touch one moment with deep awareness, you touch all moments. ~Thich Nhat Hanh
5. “Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don’t have to like it… it’s just easier if you do.” Byron Katie