1. Miserable people focus on the things they hate about their life. Happy people focus on the things they love about their life. ~ Tom Ziglar
2. Zen does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes. Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes. ~ Alan Watts
3. “Everyone knows that seasons change; it’s unavoidably obvious. But for some reason, everyone tries to avoid the fact that people do too.” ~ unknown
4. When I find myself defending an idea or belief there is a good chance it is very weak.
5. “Letting go isn’t the end of the world; it’s the beginning of a new life.” ~ Unknown