1. Thoughts are an important part of your inner wisdom—and they are very powerful. A thought held long enough and repeated often enough becomes a belief. A belief then becomes your biology. Beliefs are energetic forces that create the physical basis for your individual life and your health. ~ Dr. Christiane Northrup
2. What if it turns out that the separate personal you is meaningless, insignificant and unimportant? Is this something that you can accept, or is it something that you are going to fight against and try to prove wrong? What if it turns out that your acceptance is key to an awareness of Love, Peace and Joy? Are you torn?
3. You are all geniuses, and you’re all beautiful. You don’t need anyone to tell you who you are. You are what you are. ~ John Lennon
4. “Since the beginning of time, people have been trying to change the world so that they can be happy. This hasn’t ever worked, because it approaches the problem backward. What The Work gives us is a way to change the projector—mind—rather than the projected. It’s like when there’s a piece of lint on a projector’s lens. We think there’s a flaw on the screen, and we try to change this person and that person, whomever the flaw appears on next. But it’s futile to try to change the projected images. Once we realize where the lint is, we can clear the lens itself. This is the end of suffering, and the beginning of a little joy in paradise.” ~ Byron Katie
5. It hurt like hell when she seemed to have died and left me alone. And then I found her there in my mind – with me – not separate, just as we are all joined, always one – never separate and alone. ~ Benny
6. The more I focus my mind upon the good, the more good comes to me. The key is that my thinking creates my experiences. I use this key in every area of my life. ~ Louise Hay