1. There is force in the universe, which, if we permit it, will flow through us and produce miraculous results. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
2. When the heart opens completely, you will stumble upon the most powerful force in the universe ~ your loving eternal presence.
~ Matt Kahn
3. The ship is going by a mighty engine and you are busy rowing. ~ Mooji
4. When we are in our flow, we are too busy being in our flow to need to notice what “others” are doing.
We are too busy in our own ‘power’ to need to.
5. Giving Your Gift: Do not make the mistake of thinking that you have no gift to give. Everyone has a gift. Your gift brings joy to yourself and to others. It helps you step forward and express yourself. It breaks down the barriers of separation, helps you connect authentically with others. ~ Paul Ferrini
6. Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go to that. Because what the world needs are people who have come alive. ~ Harold Whitman
7. Level One, The Authentic Self: “When we reside in the harmony of our Authentic Self, we have the potential to love unconditionally… if someone were to say or do something insulting when we are residing in Level One, it wouldn’t bother us. Their words and actions would fall off us like loose garments, as there is nothing in us for them to stick to. Because our love is not based on a behavior that we agree with or find acceptable, we love them even through such instances.” – don Miguel Ruiz Jr. The Five Levels of Attachment