1. If you’re alone in a room and you’re suffering, eventually it will dawn on you that you’re the one who’s causing it. Checkmate. ~ Bryon Katie
2. Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts. ~ Buddha
3. Is our personal spiritual quest selfish? Our mind is the only mind that we can be vigilant with – the only mind we can use to choose again. And yet, there is no self that is separate from all of us. Therefore, any progress that any one of us makes towards peace and love is beneficial to all of us. In fact, our own awakening is the greatest contribution any one of us can make for the good of all, including our loved ones. Accepting the atonement for our self is the way that I save the world. Thanks Benny
4. Can you live with all the ups and downs of the human experience and still be conscious of, and nurtured by, the truth of who you are? YES! Awakening is not just for the sages of the past sitting on a mountaintop. It is for you. !~ Gangaji
5. What I resist has a tendency to persist because I am putting energy into it and perpetuating it by focusing on it. The more successful I am at just witnessing suffering and the sufferer, without identifying with any of it, the less urgency I feel about having to resist – and the more quickly it passes. Such is the power of acceptance and surrender.