1. “Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it.” ~ Judy Blume
2. Plant the seeds of intentions, nourish them with tender loving care and they will soon manifest in abundance…
3. We Affirm: Today I am going with the flow of good. I relax into the Divine Presence where I receive Guidance and direction from an Infinitely Loving Source. I release all resistance and allow this day to unfold before me, knowing that the Universe is a friendly loving space of infinite potential for good. There is nothing to resist, nothing to make happen. I am cooperating with the Divine Will, which is that I become happier with each passing day. I pay attention to the beauty all around me and consider each a gift from Life to me. I am blessed. I am grateful. I am loved. ~ Jacob Glass
4. We’ve all experienced trauma because we exaggerated a problem rather than calmly let our inner wisdom guide us. We’re only an impulsive thought away from a flurry of problems. Likewise, we’re only an instant away from peace and enlightenment. The quiet mind will be ever present if that’s our wish.
5. The mind sees only the past when choosing to define each situation by what it thinks to know. Fresh vision arises only from an unlimited awareness. Thanks Pamela