1. Nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished. ~ Lao Tzu
2. I do not wish to convert people from one organized religion to another. I have no interest in any of these organized religions. My interest is in Truth, the teachings of all Enlightened Ones. If at all there is any conversion, it should be from misery to happiness, from defilement to purity, from bondage to liberation, from ignorance to enlightenment. ~ S. N. Goenka ~
3. Unless we learn to face our own shadows, we will continue to see them in “others” because the world outside is only a reflection of the world inside
4. Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die. It has nothing to do with dying. On the contrary, it has everything to do with choosing to be fully alive, loving and aware in this moment. Heaven is here, it is now, and it waits only on recognition and acceptance of what is, has been and will always be – an expansive awareness of union (Oneness) with all of creation.
5. Know that we have the power to make better choices: Love – not fear. Strength – not weakness. Light – not darkness. Life – not death. Spirit – not body/ego. Joy – not sorrow. Inclusive wholeness (oneness) – not separation. Forgiveness and innocence – not guilt and grievances. AND experiencing the contrast is usually the way we learn to make better choices.