1. Sometimes we hold a core belief that is very strong. When we are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, we will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that does not fit in with the core belief.
2. Mind offers you a life with death at the end of it. But the Heart offers you life without end. You choose. If you choose Heart, then you become Heart. When you become Heart, mind will also become Heart. But you must make the first move. ~ Mooji
3. When Christ warned us that we cannot serve two masters, I believe he was talking about Love or fear. There comes a time when messing around with Mr. In-Between, a little of both, becomes intolerable. I’ve reached that point. No more serving fear as if it was my master, holding hands with it, and gripping it as if it offered me safety and structure in the world. I’m holding hands with the ways of love. ARE YOU WITH ME? Thanks Scott
4. Learning to say No Clearly: When you don’t want to do something, say “no” clearly. A simple “no” said clearly from the heart can prevent the drama of self-abuse. When we no longer betray ourselves by saying “yes” when we want to say “no”, we will no longer attract people into our life who will disrespect our boundaries. ~ Paul Ferrini
5. There is NO cruelty in God/Creator/Spirit/Source therefore there is NONE in ME…