1. “Fear is the cheapest room in the house. I would like to see you living in better conditions.” ~ Hafiz.
2. Joy unwraps the gift in every moment.
3. “Your Brother’s Call for Help: You can walk on one leg, but it is not as efficient as walking on two. You can live a solitary life, but you won’t grow as much spiritually as you will if you interact with others. To be alone is essential, but never sufficient. No matter how solitary you become, you cannot escape your brother’s call for help. To try to do so is foolish. For it is his call for help that forces you to look at your own anger, fear and guilt.” ~ Paul Ferrini
4. Share of your Self not through mere accomplishments; but by simply being a witness for All Love existing through and beyond you.
5. Seek not to change the world, but choose to change your mind about the world. ~ACIM
6. That which thinks that there is something that it needs to get (a person, thing, situation or event) for its fulfillment, completion and happiness is ego. Spirit (the reality of US) is eternally whole and its joy is complete – Spirit is not aware of a need to get ANYTHING. What does EVERYTHING need?