1. Very IMPORTANT REMINDER from Wayne Dyer… Work hard at not using comparisons in (ALL) your relationships. Expecting anyone else to conform to the standards of others does not encourage self-esteem or individuality.
2. Here is a wonderful Link for Random Acts of Kindness that made a difference, we can question our belief systems about how the world “sucks” or is getting worse… it’s simply not TRUE… We can Gather the evidence of how we WANT to feel today instead of how we DON’T want to feel about the world we see…
3. “I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind.” ~ Khalil Gibran
4. Feeling upset, misunderstood and unfairly treated? What a wonderful opportunity choose again – to take a great stride forward in our spiritual practice! We can watch it all shift when we choose Peace and extend Love instead of choosing what we have always done before. We can watch it all shift when we choose to be defenseless – when we choose to laugh it away instead of building walls and mounting a counter attack.
5. Time is an illusion. How can it be wasted? And yet, it is wasted each moment that I am fearful instead of abiding in an awareness of the eternal love and joy that I am. Delay of joy is needless. I will not look to the future for my happiness. Now is the only time there is. Now is the time that I accept Love and Joy that I am.