1. Stay Humble, I could be wrong…..
2. In order to have faith in his own path, he does not need to prove that someone else’s path is wrong. ~ Paulo Coelho
3. I am doing this to myself. Everything I experience I have asked for and received as per my request. Yet, everything that happens is carefully planned by one whose only purpose is my good – even what seem to be the bad things that happen. How I see and experience the stuff that happens is what I am doing to myself, and I may or may not be making the best choices. Which is why I am learning to choose again – to make better choices in how I see and react to the stuff that seems to happen.
4. This is a hospital and we are here for one reason – the healing of our sick split mind. Another way to say it is that this is a school and we are here to learn. Learning and healing are the same thing when it comes to correcting a mind that is momentarily mad with guilt. One other thing – when we meet another it is our self that we meet. There is no mind that is not our mind, and all of our mind must learn and accept a healing. That is why there is a plan, and a curriculum has been established.\\
5. “We must become so alone, so utterly alone, that we withdraw into our innermost self. It is a way of bitter suffering. But then our solitude is overcome, we are no longer alone, for we find that our innermost self is the spirit, that it is God, the indivisible. And suddenly we find ourselves in the midst of the world, yet undisturbed by its multiplicity, for our innermost soul we know ourselves to be one with all being.” ― Hermann Hesse