1. “There are no new stressful thoughts. They’re all recycled.” – Byron Katie
2. It’s time to stop trying to get from another person what we are unwilling to give ourselves.
3. It is not death that sets us free. It is only the truth that will set us free. Killing the body will not heal the mind that makes the mistake of identifying with an illusion. That mind will simply make another illusion with which to identify.
4. We cannot pray our way out of a problems that we continue to “behave” our way into. Become can be vigilant that we do not write with one hand and then erase it with the other. Affirm then stand firm.
5. Today We Affirm: Life is to be savored and enjoyed! I am lining up with my highest good and adjusting my attitude as I tune to JOY. I allow happy experiences to flow on my path this week as I focus on laughing away all fear thoughts while I walk with ease through the open doors.