1. “The light of the face comes from the candle of the Spirit.” ~ Rumi
2. “Do not think that fear is the escape from fear.” ~ A Course in Miracles
3. Imaginary Limits: The limits you create will be real to you until you learn to step beyond them. Then they will cease to be real. Then, you will look back at the reality you used to inhabit wondering how you were able to stand its narrow confines. ~ Paul Ferrini
4. Empowerment comes from letting go of victim mentality and assuming full responsibility for everything that seems to happen to us. This is not about accepting guilt or self-blame. It is about learning to make different choices that lead to gentler more loving dreams.
5. “Remind everyone close to you to be themselves, and tell them that you love them just the way they are! They’re perfect….and so are you. There’s nothing not to love. Most suffering stems from feeling “less than.” You aren’t less than anything or anyone. You are complete.” ~ Anita Moorjani