1. Aligning our focus with the solution and not the problem… This little shift in vision will lead us to the answers we are looking for.
2. The central purpose of practicing A Course in Miracles is NOT fixing but forgiving. Play on!!!!
3. “There are moments when one has to choose between living one’s own life, fully, entirely, completely or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands.” ~ Oscar Wilde
4. We are living in an age of high stress and fear, and in the midst of trying to protect ourselves from everything we think is “out there”, we’ve forgotten to enjoy ourselves and take care of what’s inside. ~ Anita Moorjani (the only way OUT is IN)
5. We always experience only the results of our mind. It is a simple idea. It is our mind that is complex. Whatever we want, and judge ourselve deserving of, we get – good or bad. But we want conflicting things. Sometimes wanting and not wanting the same thing at the same time. Sometimes wanting but not feeling deserving. And most important, we cannot know reality while we are still wanting fantasy – while we still want dreaming and are afraid of awakening.