1. Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more freeing and empowering than learning to like your own company. ~ Mandy Hale
2. No matter what happens next, you will be richer for it. The Universe
3. There is a complete alternative to the world we think we see, and an existence that is far more expansive and inclusive than the separate little “me” that we think we are.
4. “Nothing needs to be fixed. Everything is unfolding perfectly. So when you stand in your now accepting that all is well, then from that vibration, you become surrounded by more and more evidence that all is well. But when you’re convinced that things are broken, or that things have gone wrong, or that the government is doing conspiracies… then what happens is you get caught up in that vibration, and you begin to manifest that kind of stuff, and then you say, “See, I told you that things were going wrong.” ~ Abraham Hicks
5. It is going to take a miracle because we are the self that keeps us from knowing our Self. Everything we do to further support, assert and defend our “self” only serves to make knowing our Self seem even more difficult. So it is not the seeking but the miracle that reveals the Truth. And it is the intention, wanting, yearning and commitment of the seeker that makes way for the miracle.