1. The world around us is an outward picturing of an inward state of mind. It is sad that we strive to teach our children only of the world around us. It would be far better if we taught them to master their inward state of mind. What would this world look like if we really learned and taught the value of peace?
2. Complaining only affirms the vibrational level we have chosen to dwell in…
3. When we say we just can’t let go, move on, we cannot forget or forgive, and we don’t know what to do – so be it. Perhaps there is something more for us to understand and to learn while we are there in that space.. It is all a choice. Not bad or wrong, it is simply a place.
However, when we are ready and want to leave, the path is: replacing the complaints with appreciation. It is here where things naturally begin to free up and what had seemed to be elusive, is suddenly present. When we feel that defeatist attitude coming on, stop… breathe into it. For every time we replenish, it raises our level of awareness.
There is no use in denying negativity, it is necessary for it’s opposite, AND we don’t have to stay there. Acknowledge it, and then we can fill our house (our BEing) up with gratitude. Clarity and answers come in as soon as we open the door for them.
4. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” ~Melody Beattie
5. “Even a stone, and more easily a flower or a bird, could show you the way back to God, to the Source, to yourself. When you look at it or hold it and let it be without imposing a word or mental label on it, a sense of awe, of wonder, arises within you. Its essence silently communicates itself to you and reflects your own essence back to you.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
6. “Nature never hurries, yet everything is accomplished.” ~ Lao Tsu
7. “Without our stories, we are not only able to act clearly and fearlessly, we are also a friend, a listener. We are people living happy lives. We are appreciation and gratitude that have become as natural as breath itself. Happiness is the natural state for someone who knows that there’s nothing to know and that we already have everything we need, right here now.” ~ Byron Katie