1. “You may believe that you are responsible for what you do, but not for what you think. The truth is that you are responsible for what you think, because it is only at this level that you can exercise choice. What you do comes from what you think. ” ~Marianne Williamson
2. “Love and forgiveness is actually a state of mind, not something you do in certain cases. It’s about what you hold and live and the kind of truth you can say lovingly.” James Redfield
3. “I wonder how many people don’t get the one they want, but end up with the one they’re supposed to be with.” ~ Fannie Flagg, Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
4. Like an actor playing a role we have chosen a role for our life. But we have forgotten we can change our role any time we like.
5. Our thoughts are doorways. Loving thoughts bring US home to Love. Every room feels safe. Fearful thoughts bring US into the dungeon of fear. And every thought attracts more allies like it. Today, we can choose where we place our life-giving focus.