1. You are your only hope, because we’re not changing until you do. Our job is to keep coming at you, as hard as we can, with everything that angers, upsets, or repulses you, until you understand. We love you that much, whether we’re aware of it or not. The whole world is about you. ~ Byron Katie
2. Can you imagine such a place where you don’t need to be loved? It’s a very quiet place. In this place our Love becomes very open, very broad, very beautiful, very strong.
3. The self that needs protection is not Real… ~ A Course In Miracles
4. Stay at the center of the circle and let all things take their course. ~ Lao Tzu
5. What we are asked to do is to Love, and this Love itself will render both ourselves and our neighbors worthy.” ― Thomas Merton ….. more and more this holds so True and it becomes easier and easier to do. in fact, it is the easiest thing we could do … as long as we do not invite the ego to join. Choose Again
6. “You Love not because that person belongs to your family. You Love not because he/she is of the same religious belief as you. You Love not because he is your son, she is your daughter or your wife. You love because that person needs to be loved. That’s all. You Love without conditions whatsoever. It means unconditional Love. You Love in order to bring relief to that person, to transform the suffering in that person, to offer Joy to him, to offer happiness to him because he needs that. You don’t ask for anything in return.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
7. Each unknown or misunderstood person is but a facet of our One Jewel waiting for you to polish. Take a moment to see their sparkle.
8. It is IMPOSSIBLE to be totally committed some of the time…