1. “Peace doesn’t require two people; it requires only one. It has to be you. The problem begins and ends there.” – Byron Katie
2.We cannot come unto our “God” until we learn to relate to and Love one another. Those apparent “other” people in our face are our spiritual practice. Practice – practice – practice! Stop judging, comparing, defending, competing, correcting, fearing and/or using them to get something you think you are lacking. Go! Practice some more.
3. “To meet everything and everyone through stillness instead of mental noise is the greatest gift you can offer to the universe. I call it stillness, but it is a jewel with many facets: that stillness is also joy, and it is love.” Eckhart Tolle
4. “I don’t fix my problems. I fix my thinking. Then the problems fix themselves.” ~ Louise Hay
5. “Your life, as it is, is tailor-made for your next step– awakening to your true nature as the supreme reality.” ~ Mooji
6. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” ~ Earl Nightingale