1. Life’s biggest limitations are the ones we make in our mind…
2. “When we are doing things that make us happy and feeling upbeat and energized about life, we’re in touch with our magnificence and we find synchronicity happening all around us.” ~ Anita Moorjani
3. Are You Following And Trusting Your Heart?
4. There is this teaching that says ‘seek first and only the Kingdom of Heaven – all of your needs will be met.’ So, what is the Kingdom of Heaven and how do we seek it? It is an awareness of the all-inclusive wholeness (Oneness) of our reality. We seek it by vigilantly Letting the Love and Light of our BEing extend, embrace and include all that is in our awareness…. Is that going to put food on the table? Try it!
5. “People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don’t even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child — our own two eyes. All is a miracle.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh