1. I will greet this day with love in my heart. ~ Og Mandino
2. “It’s no fun eating all the so-called ‘healthy’ foods out of fear of getting sick, and being miserable about it. Being anxious causes a whole other set of problems. Our bodies are actually a lot more resilient than we give them credit for, particularly if we’re happy and not under stress.
Even when I choose to eat healthfully, I do so out of love instead of fear. That’s my method in every aspect of my life, and I invite you to live the same way.” ~ Anita Moorjani
3. Life is not happening to you, it’s responding to your thoughts.
4. I have been a seeker and still am, but I stopped asking books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my soul. ~ Rumi
5. I got a look at the two different sides of my own split mind. There was that human side sitting in the darkness – all rigid and contracted with petty little personal concerns. And there was that free spirit side dancing in the light – totally enjoying and freely sharing the moment without even a hint of concern about anything.