1. “When you realize that every stressful moment you experience is a gift that points you to your own freedom, life becomes very kind.” ~ Byron Katie
2. Who is the mind actually speaking to? You assume it is to you, the Self, but is it only to your self-image, the ego which you imagine is your true self. But are you ready and willing to look at this? There is a reluctance to question this, because it feels like gambling with everything you believe you have and are. We want to feel ok, but not k.o. You want to feel ‘okay’ with your projections rather than having them ‘knocked out!’ My encouragement to you is to stop protecting that which is suffocating your true freedom. ~ Mooji
3. This world will always break your heart. You come here looking for love and happiness, and the ego always has you looking in all the wrong places. Funny thing is, when you do finally find it by looking within rather than ‘out there,’ then you see it everywhere.
4. If Love were my only Purpose today, there would be no reason for anything else!
5. Have a holy relationship with wholeness. There really is no other kind of holy relationship. You can do this with or without your special relationship. If you enter into a holy relationship with your special relationship then that special relationship is used by the Holy Spirit to demonstrate and teach only love.
6. When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside of you as fate. ~ Carl Jung