1. When I finally stopped trying to defend and improve the self that I thought I was, I found that I already am a Self that needs no defending or improving.
2. Less is Better than More: In the beginning we think “more” is the answer to our perception of not having enough.
More money, more activity, more lovemaking. But, in time, we learn that “less” works better. Less stimulation, fewer relationships, less activity all lead to the deepening of our experience. When we slow down and focus on what is present, we assimilate it more fully. Then, we feel satisfied. We know that we have had enough. We don’t need more. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
3. It’s all a lie. I’m just pretending to be a separate human being – a body. It’s not the truth of who or what I am. I am spirit. I am free. And the way I see you is the way I see me.
4. Once the seed of faith takes root it cannot be blown away, even by the strongest wind – Now that’s a blessing. ~~ Rumi
5. To realize that you have the choice to stop telling your story of suffering is a great freedom. Then it may serve you to tell it to correct a great injustice, but you also have the opportunity in a moment stop and be free.