1. Laughter is an instant Vacation. ~ Milton Berle
2. Your deepest roots are in nature. No matter who you are, where you live, or what kind of life you lead, you remain irrevocably linked with the rest of creation. ~ Charles Cook
3. Psychic Tremors: Few of us are willing to grab the sledge hammer and dismantle our cherished beliefs, even when it is obvious they aren’t working anymore. We become attached to our own creations. and so the process of destruction happens unconsciously. Like an earthquake, it wells up from the depths of the psyche. Change always happens with our soul’s blessing. The old psychic structures must be destroyed so that the new structures needed for our growth can rise like the phoenix from the ashes. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
4. “Suffering is resisting what is just as Freedom is in acceptance” ??? Acceptance of what?? the Course says :“How can you who are so holy suffer? All your past except its beauty is gone, and nothing is left but a blessing. I have saved all your kindnesses and every loving thought you ever had. I have purified them of the errors that hid their light, and kept them for you in their own perfect radiance. They are beyond destruction and beyond guilt
5. This very moment of your life, if you experience it fully, will show you astonishing wonders and exquisite delights. Simple presence will take you on adventures you could miss altogether in the pursuit of nonstop thrills—without the anxiety, exhaustion, and expense. So learn to disbelieve the media hype. Listen for the wiser, deeper inner voice that tells you to relax, to melt open, to stop. Once you try it, you won’t believe what you’ve been missing.