1. Celebrate the freedom within you and each person to Love without limitation.
2. Independence Day speaks of freedom. With freedom comes responsibility. Today, consider that personal freedom includes the freedom to Love and be Loved including Loving ourselves exactly as we are, the freedom to be comfortable with not knowing by trusting and having faith, the freedom to be alone without being lonely, the freedom to accept the natural goodness and flow that Life offers, the freedom to start the day over any time we choose, the freedom to be open to all possibilities, the freedom to define ourselves by who we are rather than by what we do, the freedom to live deliberately rather than as a reaction to situations and circumstances. The choice is yours. How free do you want to be? We are responsible to ourselves to strive to obtain these freedoms…it is our responsibility to ourselves to do the work each day to make these freedoms a reality. ~ Connie Queen
3. Freedom is not given to US by anyone, we have to cultivate it ourselves. It’s a daily Practice. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
4. “Happiness is a clear mind. A clear and sane mind knows how to live, how to work, what e-mails to send, what phone calls to make, and what to do to create what it wants without fear.” ~ Byron Katie
5. It’s my hope that you find joy in each and every day of your journey and come to love life as much as I do these days! ~ Anita Moorjani