1. As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I know if I didn’t leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I’d still be in prison.” ~ Nelson Mandela
2. Our capacity to make Peace with another person and the world depends very much on our capacity to make Peace with ourselves… Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “Every moment you have a choice, regardless of what has happened before. Choose right now to move forward, positively and confidently into your incredible future.” ~ Unknown
4. “If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher.” ~ Pema Chödrön (We can be grateful for everyone.)
5. “We create suffering, but cannot really create the release of that suffering. We can simply stop what we are creating, not in the future, in this very moment. Just stop.” ~ Gangaji
6. If I feel defensive or fearful – if I feel anything other than love and peace, then I have identified with an illusion. I am not interested in learning how to defend the illusion. I am interested in learning and teaching how to let the fear go so that I can know the Love and Peace.