1. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
2. It’s good to leave each day behind, like flowing water, free of sadness. Yesterday is gone and its tale told. Today new seeds are growing. ~ Rumi
3. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. When you no longer look to external situations to fulfill you…the miracle is…external situations become quite fulfilling.~ Eckhart Tolle.
5. Ultimately nothing is mine or yours, everything is ours. Just be one with yourself and you will be one with all, at home in the entire U – niverse. – Nisargadatta Maharaj