1. You are the SKY, everything else is just the weather….
2. “No one wishes to be “rescued” with someone else’s beliefs. Remember your task is not to convert anyone to anything, but to help the person in front of you get in touch with his or her own strength, confidence, faith, and spirituality, whatever that might be. ” Tibetan book of Living and Dying
3. Take a moment to look at the most disturbing thoughts in your mind right now and simply ask, “why do I want to listen to this?”
4. “Hurt feelings or discomfort of any kind cannot be caused by another person. No one outside me can hurt me. That’s not a possibility. It’s only when I believe a story that I get hurt. And I’m the one who’s hurting me by believing what I think. This is very good news, because it means that I don’t have to get someone else to stop hurting me. It’s within my power.” ~ Byron Katie
5. “Life is not the way it’s supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference. I think if I have one message, one thing before I die that most of the world would know, it would be that the event does not determine how to respond to the event. That is a purely personal matter. The way in which we respond will direct and influence the event more than the event itself.” ~ Virginia Satir
6. When we start to pursue an inspired life, it changes US. We don’t fit in anymore to a world of negativity & complaint. Although we may feel like we don’t fit in in our old life, we will finally fit into our own skin. Then we will fit in everywhere. Self-love changes everything.