1. ” The biggest barrier to awakening is the belief that it is rare ” ~ Adya
2. Loving and cherishing our self does not mean that we are selfish or egotistical. It means that we graciously accept ourselves for who we ARE. (without our stories of “littleness)(There is a profound correlation between the Love we have for ourselves. . . and how deeply we Love others.) If we want our Love to make a difference in the world, we start by embracing ourselves with kindness.
3. “Creating the life you want is going to be an empty and hollow experience if Love is not at the very center of everything we do and intend. This is not only Love for other people and what we are doing, but is Love for ourselves. Love will color our days with meaning and depth. It will be the melody that plays in the background of every scene we are acting out in our lives.
4. Love is not something we get or even give – it is what we ARE. In Reality, there is nothing else. The love we seek is at our very center, awaiting activation through our kindness. Love is simple and uncomplicated. Relationships are often not so simple because of the complicated stories we tell, our expectations, and the ego tendency to gather up evidence which fortifies our grievances. But Love itself is extremely simple, simple, simple. You could boil it down to two words, be kind.” ~ Jacob Glass
5. Follow your heart, listen to your inner guide, go where your Spirit guides you…