1. “The mind’s job is to validate what it thinks.” — Byron Katie
2. Life is like a river… no need to push it or pull it… simply LET IT FLOW!!!
3. “Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.” ~ Alejandro Jodorowski
4. “BE Aware: Don’t choose the convenient, the comfortable, the respectable, the socially acceptable. Choose something that RINGS a bell in your HEART.” ~ Osho
5. “The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.” ~ Rumi
6. “Perhaps the most important thing we bring to another person is the silence in us, not the sort of silence that is filled with unspoken criticism or hard withdrawal. The sort of silence that is a place of refuge, of rest, of acceptance of someone as they are. We are all hungry for this other silence. It is hard to find. In its presence we can remember something beyond the moment, a strength on which to build a life. Silence is a place of great power and healing .” ~ Rachel Naomi Remen