1. Love is not merely a romantic exchange; but, is a unified awareness. Thanks Pamela
2. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life” ~ Anthony Robbins
3. Self Betrayal:
Who is responsible for the fact that you choose to be with people who betray you? Are they responsible or are you? When you trust people who do not deserve your trust, you get hurt. And then, instead of seeing your error and learning from it, you blame the person who betrayed you, which shifts the responsibility inappropriately. And when that doesn’t work, you try to beat yourself up by engaging in some kind of self-destructive behavior like picking up a bottle, overeating, or having promiscuous sex. That way you get to punish yourself without taking responsibility for your role in what happened. Better to take responsibility for the decisions that you make and leave the self-crucifixion out.
If you have a pattern of attracting people who treat you unfairly or unkindly, then be more careful about whom you trust. Let people win your trust over time. Don’t give your power away to others just because you want their love and approval. Don’t depend on others to give you the love, the approval, or the safety you need. Give them to yourself and then you cannot be betrayed. ~ Everyday Wisdom by Paul Ferrini
4. Today, I do not struggle, strain, worry or fight my way through anything. I walk the path before me with Love and joyful patience with myself and all those I encounter today. I have Divine Discipline and Self-Control.
5. We are not given a good life or a bad life. It’s up to us to make it what we want
6. You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry. Don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. ~ Walter C. Hagen