1. When we do things for our Soul, we feel a river of Joy within…
2. “Remind everyone close to you to be themselves, and tell them that you love them just the way they are! They’re perfect and so are you. There’s nothing not to love. Most suffering stems from feeling “less than.” You aren’t less than anything or anyone! You are complete.
The only thing you need to learn is that you already are what you’re seeking to attain.! Just express your uniqueness fearlessly, with abandon! That’s why you’re made the way you are, and that’s why you’re here in the physical world.”
~ Anita Moorjani from Dying To Be Me
3. “Have the courage to speak your mind and tell the truth from a position of Love rather than anger or fear, being open to accept the views of others without feeling threatened or defeated, relinquishing the ego’s need to be in control by demonstrating the willingness to do whatever it takes to establish peace.” ~ Iyanla Vanzant
4. You are not your mind, your emotions or the circumstances of your life. You are the Peaceful observer of your mind and emotions that allows life circumstances to pass through and around you for your evolution to finally come to a place of total acceptance of all that IS. Only the Peaceful observer remains after all else fades away. Only the Peaceful observer in total acceptance of what IS can take action towards effectively changing anything. You are only this Peaceful observer – everything else is as fleeting as the blink of an eye, choose happiness and don’t buy into it. ~ Jackson Kiddard
5. It isn’t the things that are happening to us that cause us to suffer, it’s what we say to ourselves about the things that are happening. The truth you believe and cling to makes you unavailable to hear anything new. ~ Pema Chodron