1. It is impossible to dive into the new while you chain your self to the old.
2. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” ~ Meister Eckhart
3. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” ~ Anais Nin
4. Whatever we give our emotion to becomes our reality …
“A human being is part of the whole, called by us “Universe” a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest — a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness …” ~ Albert Einstein
5. Release your special relationships. Turn them loose – no more grievances, judgments, demands or expectations. Set them free. Then release that special relationship you have with your own self concept. No more guilt, judgments, demands or expectations. You need do nothing. Set yourself free. Release, release, release – be now – be free.
When two of you try to join in separation, it just makes for more separation. You can’t be separate and join. You cannot continue to be you as you have constructed yourself and join with another. When two or more of you do join, you are not you anymore. You are not the other either. All egos and ego manifestations (bodies) must be checked at the door. And then you come to know you.