1. Fear has only two causes: the thought of losing what you have or the thought of not getting what you want. ~ Byron Katie
2. Try not to confuse attachment with Love. Attachment is about fear and dependency, and has more to do with love of self than love of another. Love without attachment is the purest Love because it isn’t about what others can give you because you’re empty. It is about what you can give others because you’re already full… and everything I give, I give to myself…
3. Loneliness is not being alone but being empty.
4. “You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.” -Galileo Galile
5. If you point out the errors of your brother’s ego you must be seeing through yours… ACIM
6. Loving YourSelf
Can you remember the last time you were in Love? Our heart went ahhhhhhhhhhh. It was such a wonderful feeling. It’s the same thing with Loving our Self except you will never leave. Once we have our Love for our Self, it’s with US for the rest of our life, so we will want to make it the best relationship we can..