1. We can waste the moment “thinking” about the life we are going to live or we can simply live it now.
2. “Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.” ~ Hans Margolius
3. “When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself and that suffering is spilling over. He does not need punishment; he needs help” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
4. Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses. ~ Plato
5. Try looking for reasons why something WILL WORK, instead of why they won’t…