1. “Healing is accomplished the instant the sufferer no longer sees any value in pain.” ~ A Course in Miracles
2. How does the world put an end to acts like we heard about in Boston yesterday? STOP talking about it. STOP watching and reading about it. If you see it on TV, turn it off or change the channel. If you see it in a newspaper don’t buy it. Without a stage the actors die. These things happen because of the exposure, airtime, discussion, and anger we give them. Go about your day. Hug someone you love. Pray for the sick. Better yet, go run a marathon. ~ Bob Higgins
3. “It’s not how much we Give; But how much Love, we put into the Giving.” ~ Mother Teresa.
4. “I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you’re on it.” ~ Johnny Depp
5. “To know yourSelf as the Being, underneath the thinker, the stillness underneath the mental noise, the Love and Joy underneath the pain, is Freedom, salvation, enlightenment.” ~ Eckhart Tolle