1. Happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness. ~ Zhuangzi
2. Rather than curse the darkness, dance in the Light. Celebrate each tiny opportunity for joy in this moment.
3. Let us breathe in Compassion and breathe out Peace…to Boston, and everywhere else. Events like this remind us to make sure our own shadows are acknowledged and re-integrated, and our own egos unstuck and flowing. As we heal our minds, we heal the World.
4. The thing we call Intuition is our Soul… We can Trust it… it has NOTHING to do with our “thinking” or “knowledge” or “studying” or “learning” Our Soul already knows, it’s waiting for US stop our “trying, figuring it out, stratigizing, planning, preparing, searching” and simply go within for the “knowing” too… If we think we have a decision to make, we are thinking with our ego mind… Spirit already knows what to do… get quiet, wait, listen… while we run around looking for the “answers” of life, they are waiting for US to stop our silliness… Happiness, Peace, Joy are waiting for US to join in… Trust the process… we NEED do nothing…
5. When we plant the seed of Love, it is we who blossom….