1. Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside. ~ Sri Ramana Maharshi ~
2. Somebody is trying to usurp your control, authority and power? There are things like money and even the well-being of yourself and loved ones at stake? What to do? Well, if nothing Real can be threatened, then whatever you think is at stake, probably is of no value. And if you are willing to turn your will and life over to God (Holy Spirit/Divine Love/Source) then you do not need to maintain control. So, what’s the problem? Now you can RELAX and even let go of that grievance.
3. We may think we need to find an answer in order to have peace of mind. But if we choose peace of mind now, we will have an answer. On a path of growth, we don’t get rid of chaos. We learn how to dance in the uncertainty, breathe through fire, and discover strengths we never knew we had.
4. Beliefs are like stepping stones. They provide us with some temporary stability until we find a better one with a more inclusive viewpoint. If we cling to a belief we’ll never experience our life completely.
5. Be the Light that Shines Bright in your day…