1. ” A teacher of fear can’t bring peace on Earth. We have been trying to do it that way for thousands of years. The person who turns inner violence around, the person who finds peace inside and lives it, is the one who teaches what true peace is. We are waiting for just one teacher. You’re the one.” ~ Byron Katie
Byron Katie, founder of The Work, has one job: to teach people how to end their own suffering. As she guides people through the powerful process of inquiry called The Work, they find that their stressful beliefs—about life, other people, or themselves—radically shift and their lives are changed forever. Based on Byron Katie’s direct experience of how suffering is created and ended, The Work is an astonishingly simple process, accessible to people of all ages and backgrounds, and requires nothing more than a pen and paper and an open mind. Through this process, anyone can learn to trace unhappiness to its source and eliminate it there. Katie (as everyone calls her) not only shows us that all the problems in the world originate in our thinking: she gives us the tool to open our minds and set ourselves free.
2. Love is my gift to the World. I fill myself with Love, and I send that Love out into the World. How others treat me is their path; how I react is mine. ~ Wayne Dyer
3. ”Healing is accomplished the instant the sufferer no longer sees any value in pain.” ~ A Course in Miracles
4. “Try to remember that moment when you were drawn irresistibly into the light. Try to remember the moment when that separate, fearful little you willingly and gratefully disappeared into the complete, whole oneness of your reality. It did happen. It is there in your memory and, you can recall it if you really want to.” Thanks Benny
5. Your work is not to drag the world kicking and screaming into a new awareness. Your job is to simply do YOUR work… Sacredly, Secretly, Silently… and those with “eyes to see and ears to hear”, will respond….