1. ”There is a criterion by which you can judge whether the thoughts you are thinking and the things you are doing are right for you. The criterion is: Have they brought you inner peace?” – Peace Pilgrim
2. ”There I was, without my body or any of my physical traits, yet my pure essence continued to exist, and it was not a reduced element of my whole self. In fact, it felt far greater and more intense and expansive than my physical being — magnificent, in fact. I felt eternal, as if I’d always existed and always would without beginning or end. I was filled with the knowledge that I was simply magnificent!” ~~ Anita Moorjani, from Dying To Be Me
3. Conditions on the exterior of your experience will change, but your highest benefit will be achieved when conditions in your interior remain the same. Hold to your inner peace. Reclaim your identity. Trust your higher wisdom.
4. Develop inner peace. You get world peace through inner peace. If you’ve got a world of people who have inner peace, then you have a peaceful world. ~ Wayne Dyer
5. I am a Magnet for Miracles…