1. Re-examine all you have been told. ~ Walt Whitman … Dismiss what insults your Soul….
2. Morning is when I am awake and there is a dawn in me. ~ Henry David Thoreau
3. We race through our days and our life as though there is some destination that we have to reach. In truth, there is no destination that we have to reach. That is an illusion. It’s the journey inward that really matters, and our only responsibility is to allow Joy in this moment, which will bring us Joy all the way through the journey.
4. We Affirm: I am sowing the seeds I want to harvest in my life. If there is any lack in my world, I can begin to sow seeds in that area which will reap an abundant harvest in due season. Today I am sowing the seeds of the harvest I want to reap.
5. Wake up to your Strength .. it is within YOU and flows easily through you…